2015 Awards Recieved
- Winter Services wins SIMA Safety Award for the fourth consecutive year
- Milwaukee Business Journal recognizes Winter Services as one of fastest growing companies in Southeastern Wisconsin for the third time
- Company reports 94.52% growth since 2012
WEST ALLIS, Wis. (September 29, 2015) – Winter Services, a West Allis-based commercial snow and ice management company, is the proud recipient of the 2015 Snow and Ice Management Association (SIMA) Safety Award. The company has also been named one of the fastest growing companies in Southeastern Wisconsin by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
SIMA uses the annual Safety Award to recognize companies that promote safe and effective snow and ice management procedures. As one of 23 recipients, Winter Services consistently maintained exceptional safety standards to help protect their employees, clients, and the public during the most recent snow season. This is the fourth consecutive year that Winter Services won the award.
Winter Services was also named one of the fastest growing companies in Southeastern Wisconsin by the Milwaukee Business Journal for the third time since 2012. Companies that were considered had annual revenue between $3 million and $500 million and recorded a profit for the last three years. Companies with the highest percentage of growth were selected as winners. Winter Services reported 94.52% growth since 2012 and was one of only 31 companies to be selected.
“We’re extremely proud that our continued dedication to providing a safe environment for our customers has paid off in more ways than one,” said Jay Felton, president of Winter Services. “Receiving the SIMA Safety Award and being considered a top-tier company by the Milwaukee Business Journal are both extremely prestigious ways to be recognized. None of it would have been possible without the hard work, dedication and professionalism of our staff and the continued support from our customers.”
For more information on Winter Services, visit www.winterservicesinc.com.
About Winter Services
Headquartered in West Allis, Wis., Winter Services is one of the largest commercial snow removal companies in the United States, with a large fleet capable of executing projects of virtually any size or nature. With more than 30 years of snow removal management experience, the company uses its expertise to service Southeastern Wisconsin and surrounding states. For more information, visit www.winterservicesinc.com.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- 2015 Awards Recieved
- Winter Services Receives Safety and Business Awards
- Winter Services Named one of Milwaukee Business Journal's Fastest Growing Firms
- Gearing Up for The Millionth Winter Storm
- Truck Safety Inspection
- Operations Safety in Snow and Ice
- Winter Services wins 2013 Business Excellence Award
- Winter Services Receives SIMA Safety Award